Finalizing some laser cuts…
…something to show soon ;-)
True Story...For a few days I was getting good search results on Google when “Headphones for sale” was searched…now Beats and Skullcandy upped their payments to push me WAAAaaay down! LOL!
I think I feel special. ;-)
Still trying to take over! (I don’t think they really care but still…!)
1. The Design-The first of several, the Graffiti piece is made of Silicone Rubber and set up in a established style. There is NO other headphone on the market made like this.
2. Removable Magnetic Chambers-This was done in consideration to performance, whether DJing other anything else. It allows for easy room monitoring and interaction. The Magnets are positioned AWAY from the speaker to ensure long speaker life.
3. Breakaway Cables-Replug cables were used to allow for break-away action to prevent damage to the headphones if they are caught or snagged.
4. Memory Foam as a sound modifier-While we are not the first to use Memory Foam this is the first time we’ve seen it used as a way to create a closed chamber on the ear AND a consistent way to add bass frequencies.
5. New Feature-Retractable Side arm-…more on that later…;-)
Here is an article on Resonant Sound Gear Headphones on a German Tech Site!
Here is the English Translation:
The Resonant Sound Gear Project is now LIVE on Kickstarter!!! Friends-I need your help! PLEASE SHARE, RETWEET, POST…Whatever you like but please LET PEOPLE KNOW!
or the Bit.Ly version:
The Facebook page is here:
The Twitter is here:
We decided to do a Resonant Sound x New Skool joint as one of the other prizes…
Love how this joint came out! Everything hits Tomorrow!
Everything’s good for the Kickstarter Launch! TUESDAY 5/7/13!
SO AMPED! It’s been so great working with Nate1 and Ada D’Errico to make this project the best it can be!
I’ve go a DEMO at a MAJOR Computer/Tech Magazine coming up tomorrow, new designs with Nate1 later this week…This month is going to be CRAY!